HUET FRC HLA H2S Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Safety Course Delhi
Ocean Offshore Marine India
This course is essential for personnel who are new to the offshore oil and gas industry that require this safety and emergency response training and assessment to work in an offshore cold or warm water environment.
The International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW), 1978 sets minimum qualification standards for masters, officers and watch personnel on seagoing merchant ships and large yachts( PST,FPFF,EFA,PSSR)
#Helicopter Underwater Escape Training in most other countries, (often abbreviated HUET, pronounced hue-wet, hue-way or you-way) is training provided to helicopter flight crews, offshore oil and gas industry staff law enforcement personnel, and military.
Ocean Offshore Marine India uses the latest equipments. We are the best institute to offer the offshore courses in Delhi. We offer all types of courses related to offshore Industry.
Courses 1. OIM (Offshore Installation Manager)
2. BS (Barge Supervisor / Barge Master)
3. BCO (Ballast Control Operator / MOU Stability)
4. MS (Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic)
5. OPIT OIMIST (International Minimum Industrial Safety Training)
6. #Crane Operator Course - Level 1, 2 & 3
7. #HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer)
8.# HDA (Helideck Assistant)
9. #BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training)
10. #HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
11. #H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
12. #FRC #FRB (Fast Rescue Boat / Craft)
Ship Manning, Offshore Recruitment, Offshore Training, Marine Training, CDC
& COC Assistance
Ocean offshore marine India
Contact for the offshore course booking of #BOSIET,#HUET FOET#,H2S #HLO #FRC now in India. Email- Oceanoffshore@pacific-ocean.com firstname.lastname@example.org Mob-8750141747
You might also be interested in the following Izydaisy ads
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
Avoid communicating via email; use the Izydaisy messaging centre.
Report ads and messages that you think are suspicious.
The more questions you ask, the more you know.
If an item must be mailed, insist the seller uses registered post.
The best way to pay is Cash on Delivery.
Arrange a safe place to meet up and complete a transaction.
Avoid carrying more cash on you than required.